The Hilliard Studio Method Smoothie is Owner and Creator Liz Hilliard’s go-to breakfast. Boasting 27g of protein, 23g of fiber, seven servings of greens, healthy fats and omega-3s, it is one of the best things you can eat. Mothers, athletes, chefs and nutritionists alike rave about this “super meal.”
Each ingredient serves up nutrition and flavor:
- Coconut Water is full of electrolytes and potassium and is a great source of hydration and fuel for the body.
- Catie’s Organic Greens Powder provides 7 servings of enzymes, probiotics and nutrients in one powerful scoop.
- Catie’s Vitamin C Plus Powder aids the absorption of greens, helps fight viruses, strengthens arteries, organs and tissue as well as promotes youthful skin through the promotion of collagen cells.
- Chia Seeds are packed with omega-3s, protein, antioxidants and fiber, which aids digestion and keeps the body feeling fuller longer.
- Protein Powder is a naturally complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids to rebuild muscle tissue depleted through exercise. With protein, muscles recover faster and lean muscle is built to speed up metabolism.
- Avocado is a nutrient-dense superfood loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber and potassium plus nearly 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Maca Powder is a whole food packed with vitamins, essential minerals and amino acids. It is used to increase stamina, boost libido, promote hormonal balance and combat fatigue.
- Ginger and Turmeric are amazing roots that reduce inflammation and research shows can be more effective than a dose of ibuprofen.
To shop smoothie ingredients, click here.